Sanctuaries A, B, and C are on the upper level of the Owen Brown Interfaith Center. Room 150 and 116 are on the lower level. Unless otherwise stated, we gather at 7:30PM and the rituals start at 7:45PM. Depending on who is leading the service, and what kind of ritual is being held, services generally conclude between 9:00PM and 9:30PM.
**** COVID-19 OPERATIONAL CHANGES ****
Our in-person services have resumed, effective August 2021. However, we will be operating at limited in-person capacity. Therefore, we will continue to also telecast services on Zoom when we hold in-person services. Due to attendance limitations, we will be permitting members to attend in-person while guests may attend via Zoom. If you'd like to become a full member, just ask one of the Coordinators! When attending in-person, please remember to wear a mask and to observe 6' distance requirements. If you would like to receive an invitation to an upcoming teleconferenced ritual, please send us an email through the "Contact Us" applet.
- Jan 8 - New Year - Divination & Chat (informal ritual)
- Jan 29- Imbolc - Led by Indigo
- Feb 12 - Chinese New Year - Ox - Led by Phoenix
- Feb 26 - Greek Rite - Led by Valentine
- March 19 - Ostara - Ann
- April 9 - Earth Day - Led by Deirdre
- April 30 - Beltane - Led by Valentine
- May 14 - Moon Ritual - Led by Sajana
- May 28 - Moon Ritual - Kait
- June 11 - Moon Ritual - Led by Rowena
- June 25 - Pagan Topics/ Discussions - Celtic Fire (Steve G)
- July 9- Litha High Rite - Led by Indigo
- July 30 - Lammas High Rite - Led by Valentine
- Aug 13 - Ganesha Ritual - Led by Phoenix
- Aug 27 - Ivy Moon Ritual - Led by Indigo
- Sep 10 - Drumming for Peace - Led by Phoenix
- Sep 24 - Mabon - Led by Selene
- October 8th - Honoring Departed Animal Companion - Led by Sajana & Selene
- Oct 29 - Samhain - Led by Indigo
- Nov 5 - Moon Ritual - Led by Mav
- Nov 19 - Moon Ritual - Ann
- Dec 3 - Moon Ritual - Chris W
- Dec 17 - Yule - Led by Phoenix
Unless otherwise stated, we meet at 7:30PM at the Owen Brown Interfaith Center in Columba, MD. Rituals start at 7:45PM. We also telecast services on Zoom (for the duration of the pandemic)
We don't have an official dress code. Some people wear cloaks or robes while some just wear regular casual attire.
There is also no charge to attend our rituals. However, we do collect donations for buying ritual supplies and we also support four secular charities each year.
We do ask that you not take photographs during rituals (before and after is fine). Likewise, please do not use the "record" feature in Zoom during services.
You don't need to be a member to attend services via Zoom. But if you'd like to become a member (and be able to attend in-person), just ask one of the friendly, approachable Coordinators!
About Our Charity Selections
Each year we select charities that fit into one of four categories: local, helps humans, helps animals, helps the environment.
We also give a yearly donation to the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Columbia in thanks for granting us space in which to hold our rituals.
Due to us meeting online for the past year, we have not been taking collections of any kind. However, we will resume supporting charitable causes in 2022, provided that we are permitted to continue meeting in-person at even limited capacity.