Sanctuaries A, B, and C are on the upper level of the Owen Brown Interfaith Center. Room 150 and 116 are on the lower level. Unless otherwise stated, we gather at 7:30PM and the rituals start at 7:45PM. Depending on who is leading the service, and what kind of ritual is being held, services generally conclude between 9:00PM and 9:30PM.
**** COVID-19 OPERATIONAL CHANGES ****
Our in-person services are temporarily suspended for the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic. We will resume in-person services once our parent organization (the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Columbia) resumes services. In the meantime, we are hosting online services via teleconference (Zoom). If you would like to receive an invitation to an upcoming teleconferenced ritual, please send us an email through the "Contact Us" applet.
- Jan 8 - New Year - Divination & Chat (informal ritual)
- Jan 29- Imbolc - Led by Indigo
- Feb 12 - Chinese New Year - Ox - Led by Phoenix
- Feb 26 - Greek Rite - Led by Valentine
- March 5 -
- March 19 - Ostara - Ann
- April 9 - Earth Day - Led by Deirdre
- April 30 - Beltane - Led by Valentine
- May 14 - Moon Ritual - Led by Sajana
- May 28 - Moon Ritual - Kait
- June 11 - Moon Ritual - Led by Rowena
- June 25 - Litha - Celtic Fire (Steve G)
- July 9
- July 30 - Lammas
- Aug 13 - Moon Ritual - Mav
- Aug 27 - Ganesha Ritual - Led by Aliya
- Sep 10 - Drumming for Peace - Led by Phoenix
- Sep 24 - Mabon - Led by Selene
- October 8th - Honoring Departed Animal Companion - Led by Sajana & Selene
- Oct 29 - Samhain - Led by Indigo
- Nov 5 -
- Nov 19 - Moon Ritual - Ann
- Dec 3 - Moon Ritual - Chris W
- Dec 17 - Yule - Led by Phoenix
Unless otherwise stated, we meet at 7:30PM at the Owen Brown Interfaith Center in Columba, MD. Rituals start at 7:45PM.
We don't have an official dress code. Some people wear cloaks or robes while some just wear regular casual attire.
There is also no charge to attend our rituals. However, we do collect donations for buying ritual supplies and we also support four secular charities each year.
We do ask that you not take photographs during rituals (before and after is fine).
You don't need to be a member to attend services. But if you'd like to become a member, just ask one of the friendly, approachable Coordinators!
About Our Charity Selections
Each year we select charities that fit into one of four categories: local, helps humans, helps animals, helps the environment.
We also give a yearly donation to the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Columbia in thanks for granting us space in which to hold our rituals.
Due to us meeting online for the past year, we have not been taking collections of any kind. However, we will resume supporting charitable causes once we can meet in-person and take up collections.